1 de mai. de 2013

Attention

Inicially I inform that due to all the difficulties I’ll report, this letter was elaborated in a standart form, so it can be sent to Universities, Biotecnology Companies, Hospitals and Institutions interested on helping me.
My name is RICARDO OLIVEIRA, I’m a brazilian citizen and I came through this one to ask for an orientation, some kind of support.
On june 6th 1999, I became another victim of the violence of the big cities. I got shot on vertebral spine (T7/ T8).
I live by myself in a public hospital in Rio de Janeiro... I can say I’m a survivor.
Doctors, I’m a single man, 43 years of age, I have no children, only son of deceased parents, and all my friends left me. I’ve been through several problems since the complete negliction until the support of people that I had never met before. I receive an US$ 339,00 financial support with what I can bearly pay for my own food. I’ve become one more amongst many forsaken in this world.
Since my accident, I began a lonely fight searching the unknown because I have faith. I study a lot about this theme and I can say I’m well informed about that, I have knowlegde of special programs that need volunteers (human cavies) for their tests. This searching became my life’s main purpose, this is my scam.Time has been my most enemy and I know that my only chance is on Experimental Features.
Studies devoloped 2 options – The implation of a microship or human cells therapeutical clonage I’m specially focused on this last one.
On december 2001, the American Company, ACT (ADVANCED CELL TECNOLOGY) released this work, with specific rendered people, and so I ask myself; wouldn’t that be a great beginning? And more: Why would a person like me accept to be convicted to remain in a wheelchair for a lifetime? I can’t take this.
Time is short and runs by fast, I can’t and I won’t stand back. All I’m asking is to be able to choose.
My world isn’t made out of illusions or virtual thoughts. I know this is REAL and it can be done. Health is a worldwide Issue according to the UN, WHO (World Healtm Organizations), and based on that I believe all the diplomatic barries can be over passed in the name of human life.
I had the opportunity to watch on TV (2002) the approval of the use of human embryos for therapeutical use, by the Lords British Chanber (U.K), and I thougth: this my chance.
Gentlemen, I’ve lost everything, few economies are left, may be enough for one last try. I take a stand and ask I’m willing to go to your country, wherever it is, beared by myself with no formal compromise or promises; would you welcome and help me?
My hope is restricted to this letter, I really need to try. I have the perfect profile, I’ll sign any kind of term of responsability. I look for a horizon until unknow in which only those who persist reach the sucess. I strongly believe and support the studies from men of good will, that in the name of science and ethic will set free many people and give back light for those lost in the darkness of pain.

God gave me life. I was a prefect child, nowadays I can’t walk anymore, and so I ask myself; where’s God? I hope to find it in the heart of whoever read this letter.
Thanks in advanced for your prompt attention and may God bless you all.


Ricardo Oliveira
e-mail: ricardomonclair@gmail.com

Fone (55) (21) 98304-3451
       








Um comentário:

Vicente disse...

Vc vai vencer, pois lhe conheço muito bem e sei o que vc é capaz. VC vai conseguir e o que vai fazer vc conseguir é a vontade de querer, pois quando vc quer consegue, acho que sua FÉ é maior que tudo, vejo vc andando Ricardo, sei que isso vai acontecer , escute o que estou falando, eu sei do que vc é capaz, prova disso é o resultado das pesquizas dos americanos, povo a ser seguido, potência mundial não a tôa, lá as coisas são levadas a sério, não é País aonde o dinheiro vale mais que tudo e sim a sabedoria , inteligência em prol do ser humano, da vida , do avanço . Vc é guerreiro e todo guerreiro tem uma meta, vencer..., a VITÓRIA é sinônimo de Ricardo Coração de Leão, Ricardo, escuta o que estou lhe falando, vc IRÁ CONSEGUIR, mas desse jeito , lendo e estudando a fundo, ser corajoso não se pode confundir com ser irresponsável, deve-se arriscar com cosciência de que quase que certeza alcançará a VITÓRIA, pois tudo bem feito deve ser estudado e não se faz nada com pressa mas sim estudado, e muito bem planejado para que não haja risco de obter erros, ou seja, as pesquizas e comprovações são a maior chance que terás de obter o resultado desejado. Eu conto com sua determinação, isso me orgulha muito de lhe conheçer e sei da sua capacidade e inteligência, gostei muito do seu blog. Um grande abraço, Vicente. (21) 9706-8108

.... a respeito do que aconteceu em outubro de 2022

...a respeito do que aconteceu em outubro de 2022 sábias palavras de um homem que dispensa apresentações. www.ricardomonclair.com #ricar...