20 de jan. de 2018

Le pouvoir du mot écrit - FRANCÊS

Rio de Janeiro, January 20, 2018

I'm Ricardo Oliveira - On June 6, 1999, I came across a "trams tram" trawling on a traffic sign. One of the fringes, after I'd passed a stopped motorcycle on a motorcycle, ran toward me firing his gun. Unfortunately one of the shots struck me just below the left armpit, injuring two vertebrae. At that moment I realized that the shot had hit my spine, I was paraplegic. Even so, I did not fall off the bike, and I fled, tumbling a few minutes later. I was 29 years old, my life was interrupted on a beautiful Sunday in the sun.

Rehabilitation and overcoming depend on the logistics and methodology employed, let us see: the number of people involved, be they friends and / or family members. Availability of these people's time and commitment. A group of qualified professionals, each one of them specialized. Structure for displacement by own means. Investment in maintenance of treatment; because, without financial support, rehabilitation is not feasible. I've been fighting for dignity for 18 years.

Paraplegia is not a disease, but it is an illness considered incurable since before Christ. The spinal cord injured want healing, but we are compelled with hope. - I sought answers in the medical literature, self-taught, I glimpse in the therapeutic cloning of stem cells the only possibility of cure. My BLOG: http://leao4ever.blogspot.com - explains the therapy in an accessible language. Experimental and promising surgeries are developed in countries whose current legislation is favorable, I was once selected (Guinea-Humana), but I lacked financial support for displacements. Pain is an individual experience, it arouses different feelings in different people. There are 1 Billion people with some disabilities in the world, something bold and revolutionary needs to happen. I'm not afraid of death, I miss life.

On September 17, 2009, I suffered a new personal tragedy, a bus went up the sidewalk in an irresponsible maneuver and destroyed my arduous achievements, I suffered a long hospitalization: 3 years and 6 months, - which I performed several surgeries. I spent 3 years and 3 months bathing in a bed. The sequelae resulting from this tragic episode were more serious than paraplegia itself. As unbelievable as it sounds, there is treatment. I am 47 years old, youthful appearance, iron health, but I go through a lot of difficulties. I'm a warrior in an uneven duel, that's not fair. If my story came to the media or had a TV presenter involved, something would have already happened. Credibility is what I lack.

My full narrative is long. - I need financial help to pay my caregiver, the donation of $ 468.00 monthly until December 2018, would bring me great encouragement. I need $ 9,375 to start my life again, I'm tired of spending some time at each other's house. I know I should create spreadsheets explaining the reason for this, but I am worn out by false promises, and / or fanciful chains. I ask for the benefit of the doubt. I do not allow the routine to accommodate me, nor that fear keeps me from trying. The many faces of pain transmute the human essence.

Thanks, Ricardo Oliveira
email ricardomonclair@gmail.com
BLOG http://leao4ever.blogspot.com
CEL (21) 97200-4831 (WhatsApp Only)
#ricardomonclair

Ricardo Oliveira
Bank of Brazil
Agency 3521-1
Savings account 12136-3 - Variation 51
CPF: 000.831.577-94



Nenhum comentário:

.... a respeito do que aconteceu em outubro de 2022

...a respeito do que aconteceu em outubro de 2022 sábias palavras de um homem que dispensa apresentações. www.ricardomonclair.com #ricar...